No products in the cart.
Milk Barfi, Coconut Flavour
An easy and quick crowd pleaser for your Diwali table.
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- ½ tin condensed milk
- ¼ cup of fresh milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp elachi seeds
- Chopped pistachios and almonds
- Grease a pan or use parchment paper.
- Heat a pan with ghee, and toast almonds. Set aside to top Barfi.
- Combine coconut, condensed milk, fresh milk, and ghee, into a pan on a medium head. Mix until entire mixture turns into a mass.
- Place elachi seeds into a mortar and pestle and grind to a fine powder.
- Mix in elachi powder. Transfer to greased tray.
- Press and spread evenly with a spatula. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and pistachios.
- Put into fridge for an hour. Cut into small squares and serve.
- 1 Cup = 240ml
- Elachi is also known as Cardamom. You can use Cardamom Powder instead if you have on-hand, but double to quantity specified.